Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I want to do big things.

Back in the days of my bachelorhood, my roommates and I had a phrase. "Big things". It was essentially used as a subtlety sarcastic dig toward someone. As in a biting-off-more-than-you-can-chew sort of way.

Nevertheless, I'm using it today in the positive and ambitious way that it's normally used. Frankly, I need to get off the creative snide. Although Blogspot blogs are pretty straight forward, they can be an easy step into the Web field and I desperately want and need to learn more about the web*.

Heretofore, this space is going to be my virtual playground and showcase. I plan on getting my portfolio up here soon, as well as various well thought out thoughts and views (sort of a plus-140 character Twitter at times, if you will). Being that I'm going to need steady content, I'm hoping that this (and a new MacBook Pro... *hint*) will motivate me to get back into my creative endeavors.

Anyway, without further ado - Let's get it!

-jay!

* - If I get asked one more time on an interview if I "know web stuff" and can't answer in the positive, I'm going to rip off my own eyebrows - and if you have seen my eyebrows, you know that's quite a statement!

No comments: